Help with seachem products!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jo26

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have recently got a planted tank up and running and have attached a photo. I have bought some seachem products which came as a pack so I have as follows:

Seachem flourish
Seachem trace
Seachem phosphorus
Seachem nitrogen
Also included was some tropic Marin remineral tropic?

I haven't had chance to read the bottles yet as I'm at work but I just wondered if anyone could tell me how much I should be putting in my tank etc with the plants I have (shown on pic) or any help at all

My tank is 29 gallon.. IMG_0056.jpg

Just dose according to the label directions, can adjust after seeing effects on your tank after a week or so.

Right okay. And are all needed as per label or is it just the flourish and trace? Thanks

Don't use them, but go to seachem's website and I believe they have dosing information, chemical analysis, and tips for using their line of products. I believe flchamp89 uses them also.

I have the same thing, a 30 gal, and I use seachem products. The ones I use are Excel, nitrogen, and flourish.
Of the excel I use 5ml
Of nitrogen I use slightly less than 2.5ml
And of the flourish I use 2.5ml

With these dose levels my plants have done very well, they grow like weeds. My fish are healthy as well, aside from a couple of cory issues which are unrelated to the liquid fertilisers.

The others, you'll have to read the bottle for dosing, but I can't imagine it's far off from 2-5ml

Back
Top Bottom