Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1st one is nitrate 10PPM at and the other one is nitrite at 5.0PPM (need to lower)

Ok thanks.. I have hard time reading the nitrite... And my nitrate was 80 yesterday do that's good it's gone down to... I'm still in cycling my tank come Monday will be 2 weeks on cycle... How do u lover nitrite?

J19Reynolds said:
Ok thanks.. I have hard time reading the nitrite... And my nitrate was 80 yesterday do that's good it's gone down to... I'm still in cycling my tank come Monday will be 2 weeks on cycle... How do u lover nitrite?

Nitrate is ether 15PPM OR 10PPM but still close. You can lower by PWC and prime. Hope that helps :)

I was guessing 5.0-20 :) so close to that lol... If I'm still in cycle should I add prime now? What is pwc? It's been about2.0-5.0 for past week

Until the nitrite is zero you need to just let the cycle happen. dont do partial water changes (pwc) or add anything.

Every time I have checked it's been different... I haven't added anything ... It's only been set up for 2 weeks come monday... I'm supposed take it to my LFS Monday for them to test it

Back
Top Bottom