here is my 3 month old tank let me know what you think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks very nice. Good rock structure!

How about an update since this thread is a month old. How are things going so far?

could use a little help

actually going really good.... got wack load of corals including frogspawn and torch 3 or 4 different zoos long tent. disk coral....ect just got a couple nano wave makers for the tank to get more flow. i do have a slight algae problem.
i have very small amouts of green hair algae that gorws and also a small ( getting bigger) red slime algae and also have an algae that looks like tiny " jungle leaves" donno what its called i need help getting rid of these. any suggestions. my LFS told me to buy this stuf for the red slime and he said it should knock out the hair algae aswell. but id hate to dump chemicals in my tank id hate to hurt the coral ( lot of money invested) is the product same or no. no sure what its called its something red slime and its a tine bottle in powder form.

try and get pics of all my new stuff.
i had a gonaporia but it only lated a couple weeks then it started to die so i brought it back to LFS and hes nursing it right now. not too sure if it will make it . he said my calcium was really low so i brought it up. he also said to get this stuff called "restore" and its suppose to replenish he nutrients taken by the corals. any suggestions on what i should be adding ?

What are you water parameters?

Putting chemicals in to take care of things is not always the best answer. How often do you feed your fish? What do you feed? How often do you do PWCs? What kind of water do you use, tap RO/DI? How long are your lights on during the day?

Back
Top Bottom