Hey all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First off I'd recommend posting in the Sick Fish forum about it to get better assistance at diagnosing and treating the problem. Sounds like a fungus infection which I believe is usually a symptom of another underlying problem. A hospital aquarium (or bucket) and appropriate medication are probably called for.

here is a really quick pic that i took of the new scape....let me know what you think !!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1621 small.jpg
    IMG_1621 small.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 49
The left side looks excellent. I would add something to the right side though. More plants, more decor?

Here's a trick for your airline tubing.

Most LFS's sell clear, plastic, rigid tubing. Get a length of this, and you can use a lighter to heat it up and bend it. Connect your airline to it, create a series of bends to jump the lip of the tank, then you can run it right down the seam of the tank, making it become nearly invisible. Create another bend under the gravel, then attach another short length of flexible tubing to route through/underneath the gravel to the desired location. With this you can barely tell there's anything there.

coll thanks for the tip on the air hose i will try that soon, and i did add plants on the right side i will post a new pic soon !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom