Hey everyone long time no speak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toon.inc

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey everyone how are you guys. I have recently got into buying and selling anything to do with aquariums. This has sparked everything for me again. Currently I have a 6 footer, 5 footer and four 2 footers sitting in my shed waiting to be built up but I'm looking for ideas. In the house I have a fully setup 4 footer and 2 footer. I built everything from the ground up including the tanks and spent weeks looking in the creeks and beach for the piece of driftwood in it. I'm currently breeding bristlenose sucker fish, cichlids and feather fins. Any ideas you guys have for my other tanks would be great. I have a few other fully setup tanks but I'm selling them for a great profit to keep my hobby going. I hope to hear everyone's ideas.

Attachments

• image-1669094180.jpg
    image-1669094180.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 64
  • image-4005681847.jpg
    image-4005681847.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 55
  • image-3954361220.jpg
    image-3954361220.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 60
I have a great one for you!! First welcome to AA! Take one of your tank and do a shell dweller build! Very cool Africans. I think it would be a really fun build because you can start out with just a few pairs and let them populate the rest of the tank. It definitely going to the next build I do!

Check out a vid's on youtube call "jewels of the rift" 6 short vids and I think in the 5th one they cover the shell dwellers.

Last edited:
That's a great idea I never even thought of that. I will do a bit of research into that now. I was thinking of trying to build a tank into my computer desk as well. Thanks for the idea :)

Back
Top Bottom