Hey new forum!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ezzie

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys from the new forum, just wanted to give a quick introduction to myself and the *cough*obsession* cough* which is slowly developing around fish keeping!

I currently have 3 tanks active (yes the boyfriend has learned to live with them, have mercy on him when we get our own house it will be full of tanks :lol:)
They are:

3ft plain ol tank with my big sooky Oscar fish named Trevor.
This tanks easily 3 years old (maybe even more, i dont remember when i set it up) and currently holds my loner oscar fish and his red tailed shark companion.
It was originally a fully planted tank with a huge driftwood centerpiece with a few peacock cichlids and my two oscars at the time, as they grew the others dissapeared all except for the red tailed shark! :lol: I rehomed one of the oscars as they were out growing the tank.
Trevor is about 20cm long and 5cms thick, hes probably the best fish i have had (one day he will have his, uhh i mean my :angel:... 6ft dream tank but right now in the tiny apartment thats not going to happen...) now its basically a tank with just gravel and a place for the red tailed shark to hide :angel:

10 gallon guppy tank
This was a birthday present from my sister that i decided to go with guppies, its a fully planted tank thats going to have a really awesome driftwood center piece once it finishes leeching.
I actually have a mix of male and female :banghead: but after one of the girls had babies i decided that once the young ones grow out i will be giving them (as well as the remaining female and some of the not so colourful males) to my mother and totally re-scaping the entire tank! Im so excited for this!

5 gallon betta tank
This is my newest tank that i have had for under a week. I have had bettas all my life and i think there awesome fish and i couldnt stay away after my previous betta passed away.
I set this one up with fake plants (i fear the light wont manage to keep the plants alive) with a driftwood centerpiece that im actually trying to grow an anibus plant from (fingers crossed!) It has my betta fish called Milton and will soon house a snail once the cycle gets its but into the correct gear :lol:

Once day i hope to give a salt water aquarium a go, but it actually looks really complicated ugh, someday :brows:

My big tank back when it had two oscars (i only have one now) and before i added Mr Sharkys barrel to hide in.
The second picture is my Guppy tank before they started breeding and the tank was over infested with algea :nono: eventually ill be cleaning all the gravel, the tank and re-scaping the entire thing :)

Attachments

• iphoneeee 032.jpg
    iphoneeee 032.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Iphone 885.jpg
    Iphone 885.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom