hey yall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Warriorplantedt

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just joined today. I never was big on forums but I figured I would give it a try again. I have been in the hobby for about 25 years and I am addicted.. Plants are my main focus and I do just about anything that swims looking forward to some good talk from fellow fish nerds

Thanks for the welcome

I appreciate the welcome. Its hard being a fish nerd and active duty at the same time. Just about every time I get some good connections I have to pack her up and move on to the next one. I figured I would give a forum a try. what kinds of aquariums do you all have and what are you into?

I just noticed the kuhli loach picture Im ashamed dont know how I missed that I have a farm of them downstairs. Lol

Question Yall?

I am a earth nerd not a computer nerd. could someone tell me how to get a fancy icon picture and also how to upload some of my stuff. I can post YouTube videos all day but I cant figure out this forum. SMH :lol:

I am a earth nerd not a computer nerd. could someone tell me how to get a fancy icon picture and also how to upload some of my stuff. I can post YouTube videos all day but I cant figure out this forum. SMH :lol:

Web version has all the stuff. Smartphones can do about 1/2.

You can do that part on your phone! I found it on accident.

The three lines on the top left (not there while you are viewing a thread) open a menu. Tap your name. You will see the avatar image with a little blue camera icon. Tap that icon to change your picture.

Hello from Northern Utah! Home of the best snow on Earth and the hardest water ya ever did see! Lol
Got 3 tanks. 36 bow front, 150g, and just started a 75g planted.
Look forward to talking plants with ya!

Hello from Northern Utah! Home of the best snow on Earth and the hardest water ya ever did see! Lol
Got 3 tanks. 36 bow front, 150g, and just started a 75g planted.
Look forward to talking plants with ya!

Hello!! My name is Swap from India. I luv planted tanks. Only a beginner and trying to set up one.. need some advice

Back
Top Bottom