hi bit of a prob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stester22

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi im Stephen

Now heres a bit of a problom i have maby some one can help me out i recently got about 12 guppys of my girl friends uncle when we where visiting him in dublin he has a big tank full of guppys, he said at one stage he was down to four now he has like 50ish its full of them . i took the ones he gave me home and let them loose on closer in spection i noticed they dont relly have any colour and a few have bent spines and bloated

i gathered most of them and put them in the milk carton u can see at the back of the tank in fear they have fish tb ive bein recently researching it and it sounds like a nightmare
ive left a few in the main tank

i have another male too hes a little camera shy hes bent and skinny and spends his time at the bottom shaking these guppys where introduced 2 days ago and i fear ive infected my whole tank any thoughts on the matter anyone? ive also read it could be the fact that there all imbread as they came from a batch of 50 that stated with just four that caused them to deform so i put a new male guppy in hopeing he would add a new blood line ... mmmmmmmmmm i dont know what to do should i kill the new guppys mmmm i really hope its not fish tb.... ill try get more pics up of the suspect guppys i never realised how hard it was to take a pic of a fish!!!!!! Im open for questions!! ill put up pics asap

Back
Top Bottom