Hi everyone! ✌

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sangeetha

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm sangeetha, from Malaysia.

I'm quite new to this whole community and I just wanted to say hi to everyone and get more information on how to keep my lovely fish happy and healthy.��

For now I have total four aquariums in different sizes. One of it is 54L tank with 2 tinfoil barb, 1 black Moor, 2 rosy barb, 2 Pearl gourami, 10 platies and 2 swordtails. (I know it's quite a lot [emoji12]) and they look happy

I've attached a picture that I have manage to capture. [emoji16]

Hope you guys won't mind sharing any information about fish with me as I'm still learning.. Thank you! [emoji5]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170828-171434.jpg
    Screenshot_20170828-171434.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice of you to join the community and share your tank with us.

Edit: That is around a 15G tank. The link shared by Delapool should help, the fish are going to need a larger tank.

Glad you are asking questions about keeping your fish well.

Read the article in my signature line! Much important information good for every hobbyist to know!

Last edited:
Nice of you to join the community and share your tank with us.

Edit: That is around a 15G tank. The link shared by Delapool should help, the fish are going to need a larger tank.

Glad you are asking questions about keeping your fish well.

Read the article in my signature line! Much important information good for every hobbyist to know!
[emoji5] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom