Hi Guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigTuna

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello,

Just getting back into the hobby after some years off. I've had freshwater and saltwater reef tanks previously, after many struggles I gave up. I have a betta named Casper in a Aqua Culture 3 Gallon 360 View Aquarium. I've had him for almost a year now.

I decided to dive back into the hobby with my first planted tank. I setup a fluval spec V on September 10th. I believe its done cycling but having some issues so I'm waiting for the right time to transfer him.

I'm here on this site looking to learn and find some answers. Thanks guys!

Welcome! Planted tanks really are a joy. I just got my first one properly running with fish. What plants are you doing?

Thanks, they definitely are fun. I have Bacopa Caroliniana, Cardamine Lyrata, Ludwigia Ovalis, and S Repens. Everything is doing okay but the S Repens are dying out for the most part.

I'm a big fan of bacopa caroliniana. I have some in my tank and it's the fastest growing inhabitant. It's great for creating a wall of green with.

Hello,

Just getting back into the hobby after some years off. I've had freshwater and saltwater reef tanks previously, after many struggles I gave up. I have a betta named Casper in a Aqua Culture 3 Gallon 360 View Aquarium. I've had him for almost a year now.

I decided to dive back into the hobby with my first planted tank. I setup a fluval spec V on September 10th. I believe its done cycling but having some issues so I'm waiting for the right time to transfer him.

I'm here on this site looking to learn and find some answers. Thanks guys!
Good luck! I hope that you find the information that you are looking for! Welcome to the forum. :fish2:

Back
Top Bottom