Hi im new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ocean3kid

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am a kid in 11th grade and i am in a couple of oceanography classes. I am learning a lot about the ocean and all of the fish, coral, algae and much more. My goals for after school is to become a marine biologist or an oceanographer. I also have just got a new 75 gallon fish tank of my own, theres nothing in it yet but plan on putting freashwater anglefish with live plants. I also have a 20 gallon saltwater tank i use to study in one of my classes. Today I have been assigned a report on algae, green water, and how 2 set up a saltwater aquarium for long term keeping. Also on what materals would be needed to set one up. If anyone could give me any info on all this that would be great because my teacher would like me 2 use websites like this one. And I also plan on using this website after my report so I can get info. on my own tanks. Thanks for all your help.

Wow - oceanography class - they never had stuff like that when I was in HS... Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! you're definately in the right place to ask all of your questions. Post your specific questions on the appropriate forum and I'm sure you'll get more info back than you know what to do with.

Back
Top Bottom