HI u all!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fumilio_fadhil

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone here!!!
Well me new here and i like to make friends... i've read all the topics here and it's quite interesting to know more about Marine Fish...
I need a help right now. About my Clown fish..ok let me tell u all about my tank.
Tank: 1.5 Feet ( quite small ) :oops:
Fish: 4 Clown fish and 1 demsal fish
Coral: Coral Stone 1 KG.
And a pinkAnemone.
One of my clown fish had the skin torn...something like that and had a white spot on it, What is that can anyone tell me that???

Hi there, wow you have 4 clowns in your tank, i'm new to marine fishes too, btw how long did u leave ur lights on per day? Did ur anemone survive? How much does ur anemone cost you? I saw some selling S$15, rather expensive.

IMO thats to many fish in sucha small size tank.

What kind of lighting do you have on the tank?

Have you seen your damsel or any other clowns being agressive toward the one clown with the damage?

did u give the white spotted fish a FW bath? that seems to work sometimes although it doesnt kill the paracites within the tank :(

and i found out the hard way about too many clownfish (1 too many :p ) the best thing to do is get rid of some while your not to attached to them. :(

umm.. if the fish's skin was torn then the white spot may be an infection or something.. you shoul isolate it in another tank and treat it..

hehe

[center:7dca06c506]Is it to much fish 8O ??? my clown fish both and damsel fish are very small same goes to my anemone.... :( How... they said that there is to much salt in the water, so i take a bowl and throw 2 bowls of marine water and add a freash water :wink: and now it's ok then but to bad that two of my 1 inc. clown fish died :cry: :( :cry: and now i only got 2 small half inc. and a demsal... :p
By the way, did demsel fish let the water tempreture be cold??? :roll:
since you all said that theres to many fish in my tank , 8) so i don't want to buy :invasion: any other marine fishs untill ive got a new 3 feet tank... :D :)
[/center:7dca06c506]

Sorry to hear about your loss, Yes I think with the 3 foot tank you should have a better fish choice.

You really should get a hydromoter this way you can check your own salinity. You want your Specific Gravity to be in the 1.020 - 1.025 range.

Is your tap water city water? Do they treat water in singapore with clorene or other chemicals? If so did you declorinate your water before adding it to the tank? How much water temperature difference was there?

What temperature is your tank? You should shoot for 26-27C.

umm.. they told you to lower the salt in the water?? did they tell you to do it slowly each day so that it doesn't stress the fishes?? sorry to here about them though..

Back
Top Bottom