Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LParkey

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey there! I am *somewhat* new to an aquarium. As a kid growing up my dad had oscars. When I was a teenager my neighbor gave me a 20gal community tank that I kept for about 3 years before I moved out of state. After that I had 2 oscars until they outgrew the tank and I had to rehome them. At that point I broke the tank down and put a bearded dragon in it. About 6 months ago I started working at a pet store and the fish caught my attention again! I have had my 29gal set up for about a month now. It's a natural set up (all rock and live plants) with mostly mollies and platies. I'm hoping to learn more about the fish I've owned, but also more about all the kinds of freshwater fish to be able to help my customers better! There are talks of starting a saltwater tank at work, so I'll need to learn about all those gorgeous fish as well! Look forward to talking with everyone!

Yes welcome ! Were glad to have you in our forum ! Like butterflykoi said any chance of pics!

Back
Top Bottom