hiya!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youaremyjoy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi... my name is Jo. I am recently back into the aquarium scene after an extended absence. Once upon a time I had over 10 large freshwater tanks- goldfish, cichlids, angelfish, community tanks. Hardcore. Til our home was burglarized and they killed all my fish before stealing all my stuff. Broke my heart - thank goodness my dog was me. Anyway, 20 years (yes, 20!) I am getting back into a hobby that brought me so much joy. I am starting small... literally... my biggest tank is currently a 15 gal community tank. My favs are my Emperor Tetras (have always loved them! Had to order them online since no LFS in a 25 mile radius carry them) and my bumblebee catfish (so much personality!). I have developed a fascination with nano/micro tanks and currently have four 2.5 gal and four 5 gal tanks set up with Bettas.

Welcome back to the hobby!! How awful and senseless of the burglars to kill the fish.
Good luck with your fish. Post some pictures??

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Don't ever let a loser like that take your joy away! Happy you are feeling your passion

Kim

Back
Top Bottom