Holding?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pstarkey35

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I think my red fin blue zebra is holding. She doesn't eat, and has a pouch under her mouth. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image-1715582241.jpg
    image-1715582241.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 129
  • image-3183046308.jpg
    image-3183046308.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 118
YAY!!! We noticed ours holding a few days ago, this morning, 60 babies in the tank!!!!!!!! We pulled her when we noticed the holding to her own tank so the babies wouldn't get eaten. Took mom out this morning, and now the babies are in they're own tank. Do you plan on trying to raise the fry?

Yea I'm hoping I can catch her as she's in a 125 with tons of flagstone. This is my first go around with the African cichlids so wish me luck lol!!!

Oh man I just went through that but with a 55g and it was hard enough every rock had to come out before I could catch her, sooooo Good luck to you :)

Do a search on "fish trap" and it's the first thread that comes up. There's a YouTube link.

If you watch the video it tells you to cut the opening bigger for bigger fish. The trap was in the tank 20min and she was caught.

Back
Top Bottom