Homeless Man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would do it in a heartbeat. Seeing some people homeless and down really gets to me sometimes and I have a don't care attitude. Even knowing that 1000$ could go a long way with my new baby on the way I would honestly do that if I was able to. Some people out there truly don't deserve it but then there are some who really do. One day I was driving in Houston and some guy stopped me. I'm not sure if he needed it but I just received about 2500$ for some thing. I had a little change in my pocket maybe around 50-60$ and I just gave it all to him. I don't know if he used it the right way but I know I helped someone have a warm bed for the night. If I could help all those in need I would

I would do it in a heartbeat. Seeing some people homeless and down really gets to me sometimes and I have a don't care attitude. Even knowing that 1000$ could go a long way with my new baby on the way I would honestly do that if I was able to. Some people out there truly don't deserve it but then there are some who really do. One day I was driving in Houston and some guy stopped me. I'm not sure if he needed it but I just received about 2500$ for some thing. I had a little change in my pocket maybe around 50-60$ and I just gave it all to him. I don't know if he used it the right way but I know I helped someone have a warm bed for the night. If I could help all those in need I would
Yeah I'd do the same. What really touched me was that he really wanted to share the money. When I saw the start where he said it was fake, I was fuming. I was ready to really let him have it in the comments page but it turned out good In the end. There was a story a year ago in Dublin where a harmless homeless man had a rabbit as a pet, living with him on the streets. These teenagers( I would like to use stronger words for them!!) decided it would be 'funny' to throw the rabbit in the river. The man went crazy and jumped straight in after the rabbit and saved it's life, risking his own. All turned out good. He saved the rabbit and was not harmed himself. There was uproar in the country and the little idiots(edited) got some time behind bars......

Back
Top Bottom