Horny Fish... 0_o

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Incogneto21

Aquarium Advice Regular
So this is weird... Why is my Male Cobra Guppy trying to have sex with my Female Mickey Mouse Platy...? Aren't they both different kinds?

Guppies mix with mollies. Platies mix with swords. My mollies always go after my gourami's/angels.

Nah, they can't get preggers. I had a lyretail killifish that would try to breed with my female guppies and would chase away all the male guppies that came close.

Nah, they can't get preggers. I had a lyretail killifish that would try to breed with my female guppies and would chase away all the male guppies that came close.

Yeah the female headbutts the guppy lol

Platies are a completely different species than the mollies or guppies. The only reason that mollies and guppies can breed is that they are very closely related. The platies however aren't. Just look at their scientific names.

Platies are a completely different species than the mollies or guppies. The only reason that mollies and guppies can breed is that they are very closely related. The platies however aren't. Just look at their scientific names.

Sounds just about right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom