Hospital drama

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peeley

Aquarium Advice Regular
My fish are having trouble with their tankmates in their 10 gallon hospital... Theres 4 chromis, a six-lined wrasse, and a blue-spotted watchman goby in there. The goby gets grumpy and bites at the others when they get too close. it seems to be more defensive than offensive, ie hes not trying to eat them.
This morning i found my six-lined wrasse wounded! :( I hope he makes it... The fish are undergoing hyposalinity treatment for ich, should i add some kind of antibiotic for him? I can't let another fish die!

i would grab anouther 10 gallon tank and set up anouther QT. that 10 gallon you have is way to crowded. i would be affraid of stress more than ich!

should i add some kind of antibiotic for him
that would not hurt, i think i would separate him from the others. if not thwrasse then the goby

JMHO

mark

i put some pvc in there to provide hiding spots. shoulda done that in the first place i think. i wish i didnt have so much work and class so i could see whats going on. the suspense is killing me.

Back
Top Bottom