How long time my plecos lay eggs again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Plecolover18

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a breeder that is divided and somehow the gouramis got to the plecos side and ate Most of the eggs :( I know that plecos will spawn again every couple weeks but when, and under my female there are lots black tiny like marbles inside her could these be eggs?? Tanks

yes that could verry well be eggs beginning. do a cool water change every 3 days. plecos like to breed in 75 to 78 degrees water. also if u have a small hob ,they like a little current over there cave. this system has been working for me for years.

yes that could verry well be eggs beginning. do a cool water change every 3 days. plecos like to breed in 75 to 78 degrees water. also if u have a small hob ,they like a little current over there cave. this system has been working for me for years.

Yeah I did a water change today and I manly put In ice, it cooled down the pleco side really well when could probably be the next time she lays eggs

Back
Top Bottom