How long will it take for Bolivian cichlids to get their color back after being negle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know a lot of people on this site say that they have trouble with their gbr's and gouramis . i haven't had any problems with mine. i attribute that to getting good stock. i live close to a fish store called That Fish Place in Lancaster, Pa. they have really healthy stock. i keep them in a community tank with other peaceful fish. regular ph, temp around 80. i also feed live black worms. i believe that live food really helps keep fish heaalthy. my salvini is about 3 1/2-4 inches. is not aggressive. i have a 55 gal coffee table aquarium that's 56" long. lots of forward swimming room. cuts way down on aggression.

That's awesome. Not seen one before, but i'm in the uk. We'll probably catch up eventually, like with most things! :)

i know a lot of people on this site say that they have trouble with their gbr's and gouramis . i haven't had any problems with mine. i attribute that to getting good stock. i live close to a fish store called That Fish Place in Lancaster, Pa. they have really healthy stock. i keep them in a community tank with other peaceful fish. regular ph, temp around 80. i also feed live black worms. i believe that live food really helps keep fish heaalthy. my salvini is about 3 1/2-4 inches. is not aggressive. i have a 55 gal coffee table aquarium that's 56" long. lots of forward swimming room. cuts way down on aggression.
sweet setup!!!!! How's that for wc's I'd have to tape plastic down or that carpet would be a goner;)

yeah i love the tank. i've had it set up for about 3 1/2 years. it's only about 12" high so i can't keep any deep bodied fish like angels of discus but other then that it's all good. i do a 15 gal. water change every 3 days and vacuum 1-2 times a week. i use the bucket method for water changes. works great. no water on the floor. :) it's also easy to take care of my plants.

Ohhh I can definitely see a major improvement! They're gonna look great when older!

Back
Top Bottom