How many users do we have? Everyone look at this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d9hp

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, I have seen this done on a few other sites, and was asking Aaron how many users we had that were active. This is the only way to tell. Just put down a number and dont post more than one time.

I have been noticing we are averaging about 100-125 registered users logging into the site per day, with the number steadily increasing. This says nothing of the visitors that come and read each day. Another thing is your probably not gonna get the lurkers to post, but that's OK, Lurkers are as important to any site as posting members :wink:

If two people post at the same time the numbers might match. So, you may just want to look at the number of replys or keep track if there are duplicates. Sorry I am a software engineer and deal with this problem all the time.

w00t ! 11 ! baby oh yeah! whats up now!? Hey I came to this posting just out of boredom (me clicking on all posts I have missed.. might want to post a sticky on all forums...)

I think the answer to yoru question really can be found at the bottom of the following page

www.aquariumadvice.com/index.php

As of this post 94 members have logged in today and over 660 people have visited the site today.

Current member count is 1396.

Back
Top Bottom