How much do you pay for peacocks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaticAl

Aquarium Advice Regular
How much do you guys pay for 3-4 inch male peacocks/ haps and what do you consider to be a good deal?

It depends all on what type of peacock some command higher prices than others. The newer strains come at higher prices. Most of your haps go from 7-25 dollars. But again depends on rarity or if it's wild caught or not.

I have hookups at my LFS, so my most expensive so far has been my thai silk flowerhorn at 28.99. 34.99 for everyone else:p. My assorted peacocks were all above $30, but I get them all at 24.99 as long as I go in later at night when the crowd dies down. Even the sulphur head was $25, I've seen them over $40 around here.

$ CAD

Koikid88 said:
I have hookups at my LFS, so my most expensive so far has been my thai silk flowerhorn at 28.99. 34.99 for everyone else:p. My assorted peacocks were all above $30, but I get them all at 24.99 as long as I go in later at night when the crowd dies down. Even the sulphur head was $25, I've seen them over $40 around here.

$ CAD

Those are some good deals your getting gotta love hook ups. My friend owns a lfs here where I live and I run my own maintenance and set up aquarium business and he sells me 3-5 inch peacocks around 11 bucks. Various species.

Back
Top Bottom