how much filtration?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I switched my carbon to chemipure, which i did 1 each week til the 3 were switched, my water cleared up a lot. It was good before switching, but a noticeable improvement afterwards!! I didn't tell my husband I switched, but he commented that the water looked clearer an asked what I did. :)

Beengirl said:
When I switched my carbon to chemipure, which i did 1 each week til the 3 were switched, my water cleared up a lot. It was good before switching, but a noticeable improvement afterwards!! I didn't tell my husband I switched, but he commented that the water looked clearer an asked what I did. :)

Sounds good!! :) ima switch also. One each week?

special lighting said:
Sounds good!! :) ima switch also. One each week?

That's what I did, just cause I had replaced my carbon not too long before deciding to switch. Decided to get some of my money's worth out of the carbon before tossing it. :)

Beengirl said:
That's what I did, just cause I had replaced my carbon not too long before deciding to switch. Decided to get some of my money's worth out of the carbon before tossing it. :)

Ahah true, so how should i put it in my fluval?

The chemipure comes in a zip-tied mesh bag. Just rinse in old water from the tank and put it in one if the media baskets. Very easy!! Just be aware there are 2 sizes of chemipure: 1unit and 1/2 unit. Read on label for which one you want for your tank size. I have 3 full units in mine for my 55g.

Beengirl said:
The chemipure comes in a zip-tied mesh bag. Just rinse in old water from the tank and put it in one if the media baskets. Very easy!! Just be aware there are 2 sizes of chemipure: 1unit and 1/2 unit. Read on label for which one you want for your tank size. I have 3 full units in mine for my 55g.

Ohh okay thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom