how to know when my guppy is about to give birth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea, last night, I went to check on her, and someHOWWW she WASNT there.
she was swimming around in my main tank like she was some boss -___-
lmao, but I placed her in there again...

WHAT THE HEEECK
OMFG
I WILL FREAKING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

she escaped.
again.

I SEE HER WAYSSS!
I SAW IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES.
SHE JUMPS OUTT!
IT GAVE ME A HUUUGE HEART ATTACK, DEAR MOTHER OF LOORD, SHE WAS JUST LIKE, "splash!"
and there she was, swimming in my main tank... -___-

Loooool
U kno when u put the breeder thing in bring it up to the glass and then those two air pocket things should get full of air and the breeder thing should sit slightly higher.

but my hood has a weird shape. like, imagine, bringing all the water UPP to the top, there would still be some space. about like, 3-5 centimeters away.
theres PLENTY of space for my guppy to jump.
I'm STILLLLLLL in a big schock, cuz she jumped STRAIGHT out.
killed the HEELL outta me.

IMG_0927[1].JPG

IMG_0928[1].JPG

IMG_0929[1].JPG

I put a plastic film from my old fish bags, is that safe to use?
no fishes are in the breeder box yet ^^
is that okay to do?

oh, btw, tilt your head to the left...
its rotated for some reason.

Urmm I fink it should be jus poke some holes in the plastic and ur ready to go!!!

just placed her in there, she looks okay. I feel paranoid she might not be able to breathe... LOL (x

she escaped SOO many times.
I just used a good sized sandwich bag. LOL
I feel guilty, but ehh.

ahhh! she looks insanely squared off now.
this morning she looks perfectly normal.
but then like 3 hours later when I decide to check on her, her bottom kinda looks like this: \___/
:D

Loool mines actually got a really large dark gravid spot
She's still eating though and she's gotten smaller??

Check your tank, she might have released. My fiance goes "why did you put the fish in the breeder yesterday? Look how skinny she is?" last night and i realized all my fry are in my tank haha.

Lool I've checked my tank I only found a couple fry in there 2-3 on the Saturday not sure if there Hers or not but I put her in the breeder box on Monday I think?!?

I also have another female which I have in my other post if you can take a quick look she looks quite large and preggz but I'm not sure about her gravid spot it looks orange/yellow??

guys, um, she passed away.
I know, I'm a horrible person.
she just passed the heck away like, before she even gave birth.
I'm not sure if she was stressed out or something...
I'm such a horrible person. :(

Back
Top Bottom