Howdy from VT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stevesabadis

Aquarium Advice Newbie
How's it going everyone! I'm brand new to this forum and pumped to learn a little about aquariums. I am a tank advisor and financial supporter of MadRiverPat who recently joined this community. I have extremely limited knowledge of aquariums, but have a great deal of false confidence that I can one day become an expert aquascaper. I suppose my aquarium career started with my beta fish Doug who passed away last year. Doug was one of the best friends I have ever had. After his death I was doubtful that I would ever let another fish into my life. While Doug will never be forgotten, I believe it is time to move on. So far I have built up quite an infatuation for many pleco and goby species that I have encountered at our local pet store. I am motivated by my strong belief that MadRiverPat will do great things in the aquarium world, and I want to help him along the way. I will not likely post much, but I will be reading all of your wise words along the way.

May your fish live long ,

stevesabadis

Back
Top Bottom