How's are tanks doing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390271244.286268.jpg

This is my 90 w just the 50/50 blue/white led strip in and the second is w that led and my marineland doublebright led together. The first photos much bluer than really is and the second with both much white/brighter than really is. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390271360.034379.jpg

My tank came with the dual t5 plastic canopy, pretty week, so I bought a used 36 inch led double bright and all glass canopy

Looked nice

Because the led fixture is 12 inches shorter then the 48" tank, it wasn't what I thought it should be.....not bright enough

now it's both
The led and the two lights that sat in the old canopy
2-18inch t5's plus the led Double bright

Looks clean but I'd like a good 48" led to clean up the look and ease the power bill

Ordered a 1200gp/h powerhead tonight to help create a current and stir some dead spots to keep everybody clean

Look at the Current Led+ 48 inch. I think 120$ at big als online. I'm gonna get it. Have one on my 37 and it looks sweet. Pic attached. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390273090.825813.jpg

Back
Top Bottom