hya, returning to the tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guppylove85

Aquarium Advice Regular
hello all, my name is Chris, while i am not new to the hobby I am returning to the tank. I have been a long time animal lover pet enthusiast, growing up with multiple pets, my mother said we were running a zoo. not really i just kept bringing them home. wether they were strays or unwanted by friends adn family or came from he pet sore as a kid and youth i was enthralled with animal care.While in recent years i have taken a break from fish keeping I somehow have been called back. it must be guppy love. I aquired my new pets from craigslister because i couldn't resist any longer.

I have such fond memories of my first guppies and the excitement of watch and waiting for my first brood of fry. I had a great love for breeding them then. I only really fell out of fish keeping because of moving around so much my fish never recovered and I gave up. an college occupied much of my time. darn education.

so anyway I also have 2 dogs and a crazy cat.
and I can't wait to see how the new tank turns out.
I am really interested in learning more about planted tanks, and i want to build my own sump.

Ill be around probly asking too many questions for my own good. :D

I'm happy to hear we have such a animal lover here! I used to do the same thing ALL the time, bring home stray and injured animals.. one of which is now my best friend. Robust, active cat, came to me starving one night. Welcome, and I hope you have a lot of luck with your fish!

Back
Top Bottom