I am SOOOOO ready for a shopping spree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fluff

Aquarium Advice Addict
But, I have to wait til after Christmas. lol So, who's up for another get together? One that I can actually attend? lol Let me know. No hurry, maybe sometime in Jan or Feb?

Late Feb, early Mar would be fine with me. Hopefully the others will chime in.

Devilishturtles said:
Sounds good to me too! Cindy, if you wanna hit up any local places in the meantime, let me know. :)

Ahh, you know me. lol I'll let you know. :)

I'm in! I'll make time whenever you all want to go.

Hey I'm with you I'm ready for a somehting or another too!!!!! If we plan it for Feb/Mar I can save up some extra money and really go nuts!!!!

Sounds like a plan then. :D I was thinking Feb/Mar might help with the Christmas recovery as well. And give DT time to sober up. ;) (just funnin' with ya Lindsay). lol I'll revive this thread then sometime next month so we can nail down a date and time. Oooh, can't wait. :D

:drinking: LOL Just playin.

:angel: < Lindsay

:morning: < me after a day out with Lindsay. lol

I'm excited too!

That's awesome Ray!

So, I know we still have lots of time but any ideas on where we want to go? I'm pretty open to just about anywhere really so, lets hear some suggestions. :)

If you wanna go to BRK let me know that is 30 minutes from my house. I've picked up most of my livestock from there. John and his gang are great!!!

Afterwards we could always make a side trip over to The Marine Scene. It is another excellent LFS. It's in Herndon about 25 minutes from BRK.

I second that, the Marine Scene has some nice display tanks as well.

Hey gang! I'm glad to see our regional forums up and running again! I'm liking the new look and functionality of the site!

Back
Top Bottom