I cant find my guppy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lizy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I font know where he is, even after moving all my deco! He’s new to this tank, and was being pushed around a bit, fo you think they ate his whole body??? I even checked in my filter and on the floor around my tank with no prevail! HELP!

If the guppy was eaten there would be a skeleton somewhere. Guppies are known to jump habitats and enclosures so check the ground and surrounding areas/tanks.
They are beautiful schooling fish but not as hardy as they used to be and over breeding is a problem with most supply companies. Test your water and also monitor to see if they are being harassed or bullied by other fish

If the guppy was eaten there would be a skeleton somewhere. Guppies are known to jump habitats and enclosures so check the ground and surrounding areas/tanks.
They are beautiful schooling fish but not as hardy as they used to be and over breeding is a problem with most supply companies. Test your water and also monitor to see if they are being harassed or bullied by other fish

Most likely jumped out. Had an African frog do that and even though I searched the ground it was a year before I found it.

Back
Top Bottom