I finally figured out how post pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bige

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is my stock Biocube 29 that I have asked so many questions about. I will try to post a before wavemaker and after. It is amazing.

Attachments

• fish tank 001.jpg
    fish tank 001.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 92
  • fish tank 003.jpg
    fish tank 003.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 72
  • fish tank 004.jpg
    fish tank 004.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 86
  • fish tank 005.jpg
    fish tank 005.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 78
Wana cut a piece of the GSP off for me? Kidding... unless you do...
The tank looks fantastic!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. My ricordea some how has now moved to the back of the tank. Jnam I would love to get rid of some gsp. They are taking over. Come to austin and you can have all!

And I wish I knew how to control it. My tank is now 75%gsp. I cut 50% off and with in two weeks it was back. Now it is growing on back of tank. Its pretty though and moves a lot. My wife loves it, so I'm stuck.

Frag it and sell it to the lfs that you use and make some spending money for your hobby.

That is actually what I was doing but now all three stores I go to are stocked up on gsp for now. I understand, they do have a lot. But when they will take I am going to make bigger frags so I can get rid of before it can come back. Its worse than algae. You can almost watch it grow.

Back
Top Bottom