I Found This Mean Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galligak

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was walking through the LFS and they had some new fish in. I happened to look over this guy:
img_2024647_0_1b95b844157006a5532a52fbdd52c046.jpg

He is a vampire tetra. I went to look them up, and I found that they turn into this:
Vampire+Tetra+Fish.jpg

Yeah, scary! Just wanted to share!

I've read they can get to almost 4 feet! I was slightly scared when I saw the fangs on him!

Thoses set of teeth reminder me of theses

goliath-tigerfish.jpg

For extra credit who can tell me what this is??? Hints will be given out if nobody gets it :popcorn:

I love that show...also fun fact: his voice puts me to sleep sometimes

Strangely enough I use this show to fall asleep also. I dont know what it is but i put on netflix pick any episode and off i go to snore land :ROFLMAO: Dont get me wrong i like the show very informative and I like how he does catch & release if he killed them i wouldnt watch the show anymore.

sally pu said:
I love that show...also fun fact: his voice puts me to sleep sometimes

Good to know I'm not the only one! I love the show, too, but if I'm sleepy his voice is like a lullaby, even though he is usually talking about some serious nightmare fuel of a fish. His accent is just so smooth and soothing. I like that he does catch and release, too. It would be a shame if all those monster fish were killed.

He actually did let one tribe or whatever keep a fish that he caught. Didn't want to, but it was food for them to survive off of so I think in that case its alright by me!

aaronjohn20 said:
He actually did let one tribe or whatever keep a fish that he caught. Didn't want to, but it was food for them to survive off of so I think in that case its alright by me!

True. Eating it is one thing, making a tacky trophy is another thing altogether.

Back
Top Bottom