I got them

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there has been enough people telling him it's a bad idea, and I've told him a couple times myself, I won't do it anymore, and urge others not to either. Wish him luck and keep watching this or other threads outlining how they do, it's all we can do anymore.

Six-Line said:
this should be entertaining.

This isn't an attack? Anyways I got some people who liked the idea, the majority are waiting for the tang police. haha :mrgreen:

\No it wasn't an attack, it was more like a train wreck, you don't really want to look you just can't help yourself. Also, I hardly consider expecting the worst in RC as an attack on you ;)

Looking for more opinions good or bad. Keep them coming plz

Noticing increased aggresion from the 3 original yellows. They will go into the new school and try to single one out. The 7 are holding their own, and im waiting to see if they start to calm down. No injuries, just a few quick chases.

Do you have any counter measures prepared incase things get out of hand?

I didn't realise there were 23 total fish in there 8O

Also that bonsai kitten link someone posted over there almost made me throw up :evil:

That is not real! The Bonsai Kitten is a long standing internet myth and prank. If you look at the whole site they tell you that it is not really doing anything to the cats.

The 3 old yellows are basically working as a team to keep the new guys on the left side of the aquarium. All the new tangs are much better looking, stomachs are no longer pinched.

Great to here that tou finally got them. The pictures that you have posted so far look great. I will be watching this thread for more picture of this good project. 0X

Wow sixline, they are brutal over there on RC. I guess we are a mellow group over here.
Hope you got a big umbrella for the s*t storm. 8O

BtW, are they eating? You said they look better.

Yes they are eating very well now (only live amcro no pellets or flake yet). Im very pleased their stomachs are now flush with their body. My old yellows look so fat compared to these. So im using them to compare the new ones progress. Thanks ddcboys for the support. I by no means can recommend this to anyone yet. Only time will tell if it gets worse.

Wow.

I just put the final fish in my tank a couple weeks ago. It's one, ONE, small yellow tang in my 46 gallon. I was afraid to mention it here because I thought people might give me a hard time. The LFS talked me into it, and so far he is doing great.

I guess you've proven that I can go get 5 more.

I keed. No more fish for me. But now I'm thinking of getting me one of those Bonsai kittens...

Good luck!

un fortunetly, I fear the agression will only continue with the original three. Somehting you might try to curb the agression, take the original 3 out and put them in a QT for a just a couple days. While they're in there, re-arange the rock in the tank some, then re-introduce the original 3 tangs. Then all the tangs may feel as though they're on "new teritory" and trick them into joining as a single school.

*shrug* worth a try

best of luck six-line (y)
if you got banned i would be dissapointed because you are an important active contributer

Mr. Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom