I have finaly got a fish for my 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slow-dagger

Aquarium Advice Activist
I did my research and this fish is great for 10 gallons

image-193559274.jpg

image-173610702.jpg

Is this okay

Yeah, a dwarf gourami should do fine in a 10g. The cory cats are going to want a place to hide, however.

Laser said:
Yeah, a dwarf gourami should do fine in a 10g. The cory cats are going to want a place to hide, however.

They do have a place to my new hide there because I just got it today here's the place

image-3201829245.jpg

I'm going to buy some more like around the whole tank but not all of it

IMO you need a 20 for your stock. DGs need 20 gals, those cories need 20 gals, and the guppies do better in larger tanks

emerald76 said:
IMO you need a 20 for your stock. DGs need 20 gals, those cories need 20 gals, and the guppies do better in larger tanks

The last post called what fish is great for 10 gallon u said guppies r good for 10g don't worry I'll trade the green cories for 2 drawf cories besides the green cories r still babies there only an inch I know what's best for my tank I didnt ask u

Slow-dagger said:
The last post called what fish is great for 10 gallon u said guppies r good for 10g don't worry I'll trade the green cories for 2 drawf cories besides the green cories r still babies there only an inch I know what's best for my tank I didnt ask u

Yes, the guppies are fine in a ten but with your stock a larger tank is better

emerald76 said:
Yes, the guppies are fine in a ten but with your stock a larger tank is better

I all ready have a 20 gallon but I can't fit it my room and my decor is to small and I have no idea to do with that much space my fish will stress out because no where to hide and my wallpaper behind the tank doesn't fit my fish r active and happy as they r I could post a vid u can see here's the 20g pic

image-2082984843.jpg

Just remember, a few guppies in a ten gallon can soon turn into 30 guppies in a ten gallon

Pckerfreak44 said:
Yours looks pretty much full grown. Is something wrong with his tail fin?

Y is that not normal I got it like that from petsmart

Pckerfreak44 said:
It looks like there is a big gap in the tail. Idk if that's normal or not. Mine doesn't have that

I know right I'm going to research it

Back
Top Bottom