I just applied for a job!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
D, what do you do mate?
B, what do you do?

K, see I know!;)

I'm a decorator technically, but I don't do much, most of this year has been kitchens and then bathrooms.
Some building but not the brainy bit, barrow boy mostly, keeps you fit!
Loads of general trades in building, shed building, a patio and path. Almost everyday (when I'm working) is something different, then the time off I get to train on other important things. (Waste time on fish/camera/models)

Taking it easy!(y) and enjoying the things around me.

Me?? I'm a finish carpenter on paper but I do much more.. work for a builder and do.my side work after hours and weekends, this weekend I'll be tiling a bathroom, building a cedar closet for a shoe collection and hopefully making some mahogany doors for my 30" stand!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

D, what do you do mate?

B, what do you do?

K, see I know!;)

I'm a decorator technically, but I don't do much, most of this year has been kitchens and then bathrooms.

Some building but not the brainy bit, barrow boy mostly, keeps you fit!

Loads of general trades in building, shed building, a patio and path. Almost everyday (when I'm working) is something different, then the time off I get to train on other important things. (Waste time on fish/camera/models)

Taking it easy!(y) and enjoying the things around me.

Geologist - mainly mineral resource estimation nowadays. Some days I miss working in underground mines but my lungs thank me.

So I'm a bit like you B. On paper I'm a decorator but I work with a builder who doesn't do a lot of deco work. Mostly we build things, but I'm confident enough to decorate.

D, that's sounds like a cool job, not a normal job. Mining is big bucks in oz, I saw something on gypsum I think, they want to wreck the GBreef and use it as a shipping lane! Wake up! Put in a dodgy estimate please, nah mate, that's worthless, barely a sheets worth down there mate, yeah, see ya.

Sorry. KB, it all starts back a page, I think four way conversation is happening! Relax, take a breath. It's ok!

Back
Top Bottom