I just want to say hello :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnabantoidLover

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm not really new to fish keeping. We always had fish while I was growing up. I myself own 4 tanks! I started out with a 15 gal (which turns out all along it was a 26!). Moved onto owning a 10 gal betta tank and a 20 gal betta/cory tank! Now I have just been baught for my 21st birthday, a Juwel Rio 180. :D So my 8 mollies, 2BNs and corys will be moving into there once it's cycled and my betta boyos will be going into the 26 gal (divided ofc).

So that's it. was just saying hello. Please move it if it's in the wrong place or tell me :) :rolleyes:

Sounds great, congrats on the new tank. Just FYI, if you're you're just moving the fish to the larger tank, take the current media from the filter on the 26 and put it into the new filter for the 180, then you can just move the fish over.

Welcome AnabantoidLover, i am new take care of fish, and love to come here and get to know more about it :) Starting with a 2G hehe

Sounds great, congrats on the new tank. Just FYI, if you're you're just moving the fish to the larger tank, take the current media from the filter on the 26 and put it into the new filter for the 180, then you can just move the fish over.

Thanks but the 26 isn't shutting down so i need the filter media in there to hold the cycle for when my bettas move in :)

Hi, welcome to the forum - good to have another person here from the UK. Good luck with the Juwel, lovely tanks - I just got the white Rio 240 a few months ago and I'm well impressed with it. Put some gravel or substrate from the smaller tank, about a good fist full in a media bag and place it mid to lower level in the Juwel internal filter it will kick start things for you. What else do you plan to put in the 180?

Back
Top Bottom