I made a video yayy!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wish I could say the same, I need to invest a fair amount of money into plants to get my 40b looking decent again. I lost entire species of plants because I wasn't taking care of them like I should have been due to school kicking my butt.

Wish I could say the same, I need to invest a fair amount of money into plants to get my 40b looking decent again. I lost entire species of plants because I wasn't taking care of them like I should have been due to school kicking my butt.

I'm doing a major blyxa trim tomorrow, want some? Grows like a weed and looks awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm doing a major blyxa trim tomorrow, want some? Grows like a weed and looks awesome!

Pogo erectus is my weed. Tons to donate to the cause.
I nearly spit my coffee at the hornwort comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Pogo erectus is my weed. Tons to donate to the cause.
I nearly spit my coffee at the hornwort comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It's growing like crazy for me too, spreads wider far faster than taller, I've only trimmed it once.. probably have 20 individuals though. Thank the planted gods I put that plastic substrate divider in (b nano ' s idea) or else it'd be another battle.for territory.

Yeah, that would be awesome. Do you think it's survive shipping in these temps?

I've been sending plants out all winter, I try to stay in 3 day widows of above freezing, you're in Michigan? I'm not sure how cold you guys are though?

I've been sending plants out all winter, I try to stay in 3 day widows of above freezing, you're in Michigan? I'm not sure how cold you guys are though?

We haven't seen above freezing temperatures all january. 20s to low 30s for the next week or so

Hmm, I'll see if I can find some s cheap heat packs.

Awesome! Although I expected nothing less :)

Thanks! I'm about to embark on a afternoon of back breaking tank maintenance. Bcarl_10gal wants his blyxa too!

"Seize her with a tweezer!"

Is that A. Panduro towards the end?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Yes, that's my girl! She lives with uncle Ebenezer

?

Is that a species-only tank? I've heard that they're not friendly when breeding.

Yes, they are way aggressive, when they spawn she'll go ballistic on the snails (only other living thing in there). She knocks them upside.down and won't let them right themselves, they ultimately die..

?

Is that a species-only tank? I've heard that they're not friendly when breeding.

Not all that friendly period lol. I had a 1" pair raise so much hell in a 120 that the adult discus stopped eating and hid in a corner until I removed the devil fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not all that friendly period lol. I had a 1" pair raise so much hell in a 120 that the adult discus stopped eating and hid in a corner until I removed the devil fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks, good to know.

Thanks, good to know.

Funny, i put a female in my community 30 for a while with a pair of apisto cacs, she was fine.. chilled with the male and female.. check the color variation between no male panduro present and male panduro present. It's almost unbelievable.

Attachments

• 1422413283943.jpg
    1422413283943.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 1422413415637.jpg
    1422413415637.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom