I may be in over my head already!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meghan

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Alright, I am unable to post my specs for my tank because I am unable to get an API freshwater kit mailed to AK and no where here sells them. I have a 75 gallon tank, sunsun 264gph canister filter, and Aqueon modular day white LED and Colormax LED I also bought flourish tabs and I was planning to do a dinky little DIY CO2 reactor but I know I wont be able to make enough for a 75 gallon. I currently have a java fern, one amazon sword, and one who knows what. I have no fish now but I will be adding 2 angelfish, 3 pearls, 8 carindal tetras, 8 black skirt tetras, 8 rummy nose tetras, 6 peppered corys and a handful of swordtails. Are there any foreseeable problems Im going to have with growing plants in this tank?

Oh my! Have you tried Amazon.com? I can't understand why no one would ship to AK. Last time I looked it WAS a part of the USA. So sorry. I'd keep trying online places. OS.

Amazon was the first place I tried, :( we are rarely included in anything related to the rest of the US.

Back
Top Bottom