I think i'm OCD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keithhjs

Aquarium Advice Addict
So confession time lol. Am I OCD with my tank or just crazy? Here's a list of the equipment I run on my 125 mixed reef, followed by the stocking.

Lifeguard Aquatics Quietone 4000 return pump
Eshopps RS-200 refugium
Coralife needle wheel 125 gal skimmer (in sump)
Red Sea C-Skimm 1800 skimmer (rated 450 gal fish, 300 LPS, 150 SPS) externally running
Nextreef MR1 - running Purigen
Phosban 150 - running carbon
BRS dual reactor - running Rowaphos & Chemipure
Fluval 406 - intake in sump return chamber & outflow to DT (used mainly for return pump failure keeps flow thru sump)
Coralife 9 watt UV
Cyclone Coil Chiller with dual heater & chiller controller
2 Reefkeeper lite controllers
Korallin C1502 Calcium Reactor
Tunze Osmolator 3155 ATO
Ecotech Vortech MP40ES
2 Hydor Koralia Evolution 1400 with Smartwave controller
AI Sol Blue LED x 3 with controller

Livestock:

3 Lyretail Anthais
3 Green Chromis
Yellow Tang
Blue Hippo Tang
2 Gold Maroon Clowns
Six line Wrasse
Psychedelic Mandarin
Orangespot Diamond Head Goby
Flame Angel
Lawnmower Blenny
Midas Blenny
Purple Firefish
Yashia Goby with Candy Cane Pistol Shrimp
Hi-Fin Red Banded Goby with Candy Cane Pistol Shrimp
Tangaroa Goby
9 Peppermint Shrimp
2 Cleaner Shrimp
Fire Shrimp
Bullseye Pistol Shrimp
4 Emerald Crabs
Pom Pom Crab
Approx 40 Blue & Red Leg Hermits
Numerous snails of many types
Sea Cucumber
Tuxedo Urchin
2 Serpent Stars
Dozens of SPS, LPS, & Softies
Tube Anemone
Crocea Clam

Attachments

• image-2709569611.jpg
    image-2709569611.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
WOW!! OCD? Yeah... Anything wrong with that? Nope!! Cautious and from the looks of it ya got a well oiled machine right there!!

I'm jealous.

WOW!! OCD? Yeah... Anything wrong with that? Nope!! Cautious and from the looks of it ya got a well oiled machine right there!!

I'm jealous.

Well seeing as the BC29 looks like a piece of artwork I am curiously waiting for the tank you do next cuz we all know eventually we all get MTS and must setup another tank and usually its gets larger rofl.

Well seeing as the BC29 looks like a piece of artwork I am curiously waiting for the tank you do next cuz we all know eventually we all get MTS and must setup another tank and usually its gets larger rofl.

Haha you know it's coming!! :)

And thanks for the kind words

You would be OCD if all the numbers would be in multiples of two. I'm not sure what you are referring your OCD about.

You would be OCD if all the numbers would be in multiples of two. I'm not sure what you are referring your OCD about.

Wasn't trying to make fun at the disorder. Was just joking about how obsessive I myself get about my tank.

I don't think you'd get into this hobby without being OCD, lol, I'm on prozac so I have no stones to throw.... It's definitely been worth your effort- your water universe is absolutely gorgeous!!

Back
Top Bottom