I want something to make my 50 gall reef tank pop right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am not well versed on saltwater tanks, but the other day at the fish store I was looking and saw some starfish, a sea urchin looking thing, a really beautiful red and white "shrimp". It was rather large. I'm not sure what it was called. There was also some really neat anemone that was burgundy colored and looked like arms with alien fingers grabbing at particles in the water. It was awesome. I'm probably going to go to the store today. I'll take a picture of it. :)

Bearchumjs said:
I am not well versed on saltwater tanks, but the other day at the fish store I was looking and saw some starfish, a sea urchin looking thing, a really beautiful red and white "shrimp". It was rather large. I'm not sure what it was called. There was also some really neat anemone that was burgundy colored and looked like arms with alien fingers grabbing at particles in the water. It was awesome. I'm probably going to go to the store today. I'll take a picture of it. :)

Be carefull with star fish and urchins. And shrimp was probably a coral banded.

Ok thanks I have a power compact light with 4 light bulbs and some LEDs

Will you post pics and a general price range and I'll see if I like it

They come in different colors but I loved this one. Liveaquaria.com has them for around $40

Attachments

• image-478042509.jpg
    image-478042509.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 139
  • image-170870764.jpg
    image-170870764.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 111
That's a pretty nicely scaped tank. But yeah, change up the background, add some colorful corals, and you'll be surprised what a change it can make.
Definitely recommend the torch, hammer, and frogspawn. They're wicked cool. Acans come in some amazing colors, duncans are pretty. Also consider some feather duster worms. They're neat, and a little different.

Back
Top Bottom