I want to know what yall think plant wise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PatrickL

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm still learning planted tanks. I have my 45 gallon(1.5-2 feet deep).I switched my substrate from pea gravel to eco complete and got T5 Lighting. I might have jumped a bit early getting the light, but between the two(I did both of those within a month), but my plants look the best they ever have. My money worts aren't looking wonderful leaf wise, but the leaves they do have are green(They used to turn yellow brown and wilt away) and they have new growth from the roots. I have some penny wort that is green but doesn't seem to be thriving, and I got a water wisteria that's taken off, and is growing the cool lace leaves. I also have a crypt, but I'm not sure which one, which looks its usual wispy green self, but I'm pretty sure is slowly growing. I dose a half cap full of flourish excel every other day, and have been doing like a third cap full(roughly 5mL) of aqueon every other day(opposite day from the excel). Any thoughts?

Is it t5ho lighting?
How many bulbs?
Do you use root tabs?
What exactly is the aqueon?

Back
Top Bottom