Ich or fungus?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bkmrsteel

Aquarium Advice Activist
The dreaded tetras! I got these guys on a pet store sale. Shortly after I found they where covered in ich! I have been treating with salt and heat, and the ich is clearing up.
Two of the tetras that had it worse seem to have larger white flaky looking spots. They also look slimy. Is this ich, damage from ich, or something else?

One of them was lost tonight. Was sudden, alive one min, gone the next. He had no flakes, but looks like fin rot. He will get returned tomorrow with any others that pass.

I dont care so much about them, but I dont want the loss of my other fish.

I wish I had never botherd with this store, and I will never get fish frome them again. although I'm in it now and have no choice but to go frome here.

Also, I just cycled my tank, and really dont want to kill my bb! Ph 7.4, no3 1.5, no2 0, a 0

I finally just took the two stick tetras out, there going back! 99c fish are not worth the passable loss of the tank. I'll continue treating for ich and hope the other fish dont get whatever this was.

Back
Top Bottom