Ich Overview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bshenanagins

Aquarium Advice Addict
So my tank just recently came down with Ich and my loaches are the current hosts. In an attempt to rectify the situation, I have come across various methods of eradication, with most people recommending the most natural way possible. On the other hand, there are those who swear by medication, in which I think it all boils down to personal experience and the type of fish being treated. i found this link on a cichlid forum and it was very informative all around. I figured I would post the source for anyone else new to the disease. Hope this helps.:fish2:

Understanding and Treating Ich or White Spot

So I got impatient because my clowns looked awful and they kept cowering in the corner covered in this parasite and I went out and got Rid ICH +. This morning I get up to feed the tank and my clowns were as happy as can be. Swimming all over the place as if nothing was wrong and gobbling up any food they can find. A good amount of the spots had fallen off as well so +1 for Rid ICH + for me.

Back
Top Bottom