Ich/Salt/Heater...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pandicorn

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok, thanks for looking... Er... Clicking. Anyways, I have a guppy fry whom seems to have ich... I only have a crummy heater which simply maintains a temp... I do have a 200 watt heater in my empty 45.. Could I use that to heat the tank, or would it be too much? I can go and pick up some aquarium salt today, maybe some meds/ heater too... 10 gal with 10 guppy fry, 8 neon tetras, 1 Glo danio.

what are their symptoms?
Try lots and lots of salt and the heater is okay as long as the thermostat is not broken and it holds temp.
it might just be pintail fungus, happens alot, salt is the best cure or an anti-fungus medicine.

what are their symptoms?
Try lots and lots of salt and the heater is okay as long as the thermostat is not broken and it holds temp.
it might just be pintail fungus, happens alot, salt is the best cure or an anti-fungus medicine.

One of my little ones has bumps on his tail, face, everywhere! They seem kind of big o.o... I didn't jump the gun, just bought new heater (old one sucked anyways), aquarium salt... I'll try to take a pic...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398305496.532795.jpg 3 white bumps...

One fry is dead x(, neons are unusually still, one is at bottom of tank, gills pumping furiously... Their fins look torn, with some kind or fungus..

Back
Top Bottom