ICH!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't currently have a QT and don't have the filter or anything prepared to get one going in time.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ah, must learn to type faster.

Oh well. No QT, although interested in any discussion if OP is ok.

Another idea would be a salt dip in a bucket. Needs advice from others.

To be honest as well, I prefer to put really sick fish down rather than risk rest of tank. Just a thought imo imo.

Just because I didn't go your route doesn't mean I've gone the wrong route. And you know you can unfollow my post too. Unless you'd just rather continue to criticize people who don't do what you say.

I'm good with my decision. I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy

I started with "I feel bad" in my recent post.
If you don't ,then I feel worse,but I will try not to help you in the future if you choose.
I was thinking of the fish.
None of whatever is my way,I have written no books nor claimed I discovered anything.
I cited references, and spoke from my 35+ years of fish keeping and breeding.
I'm sorry again,Good luck.

Ok. Soooo, OP - what do you want to do?

Are you ok with plan as you are doing or ? Or any questions? Not sure what will help you next.

Ok. Soooo, OP - what do you want to do?

Are you ok with plan as you are doing or ? Or any questions? Not sure what will help you next.

I think holding the course is the best bet right now. I don't have a QT and I don't want to put medication in the DT. I'll see how the worst one looks tomorrow. If it isn't getting any stronger I think it'll be good to remove it.

I think holding the course is the best bet right now. I don't have a QT and I don't want to put medication in the DT. I'll see how the worst one looks tomorrow. If it isn't getting any stronger I think it'll be good to remove it.

Ok, no worries. Afraid I can't think of much else. Good luck, keep us posted?

You need to act fast. Ich is only affected by heat in early stages (2-4 day period ) it depends on the severity of infestation. I have learned that it is not over when spots are gone. White spots are the last phase of ich and the dormant stage in its life cycle. You should medicate with something after your symptoms decrease to avoid relapse

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes that is ich.
Ich | The Skeptical Aquarist
PLEASE READ THE LINK before 10 different people confuse you with THEIR way to kill ich!
There are a couple PROVEN ways.
Know the enemy.
Act fast if you want your fish to win(the one in background does not look well either IMO).
Prepare for many points of view!~

Coralbandit gave me the advise above and I found it very helpful

I just treated a case of ick in my tank and I used heat and meds and in 5 days it was gone. Super ick cure was my hero and saved my little friends! I hope everything works out for you and good luck

Sent from my RCT6691W3 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom