Id snail hitch hiker plz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep totally agree :) it's just looks the same as my babies did lol

I used to have tons of mystery snails before I switched over to saltwater. I had many different colors. Gold, blue, purple, blackish, striped. I also had some real apple snails. They are so cool.

I used to have tons of mystery snails before I switched over to saltwater. I had many different colors. Gold, blue, purple, blackish, striped. I also had some real apple snails. They are so cool.

I really like mine as well my fav is my cana snail well.. only when he's not eating my plants!

My snail was busy being at the back corner of my tank, so I had to get pictures off the Internet...

The first one is a pond snail..... The shell is shaped more like an oval or kind of like "shell macaroni".... ()

The second picture is a mystery snail..... It's a bigger sized snail with more round features. O

Pond snails are the ones who reproduce like crazy

Mystery snails don't reproduce crazy fast, but sometimes will make bubble nests...

Attachments

• image-3199246547.jpg
    image-3199246547.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 48
  • image-3681867124.jpg
    image-3681867124.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 59
Mystery snails lay eggs out of the water so you can just scrape them off

image-685218921.jpg

These are mystery snail eggs

I think I have both of those in my tank. The pond snails reproduce like crazy. Here's another pic

image-2499257025.jpg

Cool! I have 2 of those growing in my 10g. The pond snails however are somewhat of a nuisance

Back
Top Bottom