Id this cool guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bcurlacher54

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can anyone id the black and white fish?

Attachments

• image-1574707354.jpg
    image-1574707354.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 91
  • image-3639611633.jpg
    image-3639611633.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 90
No I didn't, had no idea what it was. It's cool looking I know that. I'd have to read up on it first.

Don't say "don't buy him"...tropheus are awesome...when done correctly. They have a high conspecific aggression, so they don't tolerate each other well. Either one, or 12 or more is the way to go. These are pretty feisty tanganyikans

Don't say "don't buy him"...tropheus are awesome...when done correctly. They have a high conspecific aggression, so they don't tolerate each other well. Either one, or 12 or more is the way to go. These are pretty feisty tanganyikans

They get really ugly as the reach adolescence I would say don't buy it, I was going to but immediately didn't thanks to the forum I got a reply while I was still at my lfs

I didnt get it, if it stayed black and white I would Have. Didnt like the adult look.

I would agree with you the juvenile colors are spectacular. Don't get me wrong they can make good fish if you have the time and dedication to do it right IMO there are more interesting cichlids. I didn't mean to come off like you absolutely shouldn't buy it.

Back
Top Bottom