Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dragonfish21

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My 10 gallon tank

Any ideas for fish? I like blue or black exotic colored fish

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110220_131306.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110220_131306.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 164
hello there you need some more water in your tankk there i suggest mabye 4 or 5 neon tetra or mabye a small group of black mmollys? a few fire dg would look nice in there also with some live plant

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

Could I get away with 1 black ghost knife in there and plants? But that wuld be it

Live plants are preferred by most on this sight, but I'm a fan of fake. They don't die, add lots of color, and you can move them whenever you want! What more could you ask for?

Could I get away with 1 black ghost knife in there and plants? But that wuld be it

NO. Black ghost knife fish get to 12" long. Do not get one unless you get a tank of at least 120 gallons. Go with neons, black neons or black skirts(which actually may be a bit big) or one betta. Also you aren't going to fit any more than one dwarf gourami inside a 10 gallon. I'd fill up the tank too. you're going to be kicking yourself for those water stains and the sound of falling water is annoying after awhile.

I'm a girl btw, but sorry about the knife fish. I haven't owned one and wasn't sure, I do know that fake plants and black skirts would be good for a ten gallon though.

I like the black skirt tetras, but black mollies are some of my favorites. I also really like blue guppies.

Back
Top Bottom