If you could have only one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rivers2k

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is just for fun. I was thinking to myself if I could have only one kind fish what would it be. It is a hard decision I love my JD's, GBR's and My Firemouths but I think the Fire Mouths have to be my one. I love the shimmer of different colors, personality and style. Love the Thoricthys Meeki.

So if you could have only one kind of Cichlid what would it be and why?

This is just for fun. I was thinking to myself if I could have only one kind fish what would it be. It is a hard decision I love my JD's, GBR's and My Firemouths but I think the Fire Mouths have to be my one. I love the shimmer of different colors, personality and style. Love the Thoricthys Meeki.

So if you could have only one kind of Cichlid what would it be and why?

Discus :). Just an amazing fish all around. Great colors, personality and such an odd shape.

I'll stick with my jewels. Lot of personality. Can be aggressive when need to but usually calm and friendly. Love making babies. Hardy and easy to keep happy. Jewels are my favorite.

I'll stick with my jewels. Lot of personality. Can be aggressive when need to but usually calm and friendly. Love making babies. Hardy and easy to keep happy. Jewels are my favorite.

never had jewels they seem like cool fish though.

I would love to have an Oscar. Ain't got one but would love to have them! I love jewels too! Just beautiful when breeding. I also adore fire mouths!

I would have to say my Oscar. So smart and he's really grown on me.

The one fish that started my love of cichlids, the managuense (jaguar) cichlid (Parachromis managuensis).

One of these days I will own another pair. Regardless of what the hubby says!!

My Bolivian ram got me into cichlids I never realized fish could have such personality. I don't have a favorite yet though, I haven't owned enough. I do love my Oscar but I'd love to have more cichlids. Frontosa has to be my favorite visually. Would love to have a group of them.

a>

Defiantly blue dolphins. I love their color and hump on their heads.

image-545661964.jpg

image-2894514021.jpg

I don't have one but have seen them in lfs tanks. I would get one but they need more than 36g. :)

Back
Top Bottom