Ill black moor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bodkin_89

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys,

Ive got whatni think is an ill black moor... my little dude has been quiet for the last couple of days, and ive noticed he hasnt "gone to the bathroom" in that time. Im not home during the day, but i usually see something.
He's still swimming around the tank, but seems lethargic, his dorsal fin is down a lot which i think means he's stressed? He's in with my veil tail goldfish, who is a bit of a bully at feeding time but aside from that they get on really well, have been in the tank together from the start.
I water change once a week, im due for another one tomorrow. He does have a weird white mark where his bumhole is, im not sure if that means he's blocked up? I dont want to feed him peas in case Calcifer eats it.
Finally just saw him eat a food pellet just now at the top of the tank, but he's still not as energetic as he used to be. Should i switch him into his own tank? Im really attached to the little dude, i dont wanna lose him...

Back
Top Bottom