I'm Baaaack!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatyLady

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone, long time no see! Lots of big changes in the past few months. First of all, my fish tanks have been running beautifully, so I haven't needed any help. (Reminds me, gotta change my sig - only 1 tank now). Secondly, I got engaged at the end of March! (Yay!), I bought a house in May (Yay!), moved into the new house in June (Yay!), got married July 31 (YAY!), went on a week and a half long honeymoon at the beginning of August (Yay!) and started a new job this past Monday (Yay!).

Boy am I tired of changes!

Anyway, hope you've all been well, and happy to be back and ready to be re-addicted to AA. :)

I didn't know you before, but welcome back, PlatyLady! I just got 6 platys a little over a week ago (1 died :cry: ), but I love them. They're beautiful fish. :mrgreen:

PlatyLady,
Wecome back and congrats on all your changes in your life. i am back as well after a long absents.

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! Welcome back to you too, Terry!

After all these months, I come back, and guess what happens today - one of my oldest fish passes away... :( Sunset wag platy, buried in my new backyard this morning. Guess I get to check out the local pet shop sometime soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom